1/4 cup aquafaba (chickpea brine water)
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 can pumpkin puree
4 oz coconut condensed cream
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp allspice
1/4 packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
Graham Cracker Dough Crust:
Two packages of graham crackers
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup of water
2 tbsp of aquafaba
1/2 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350F
1. Smash or blend graham crackers until powder forms. Mix all ingredients and mold into pie tin.
2. Bake for 15 mins until dough firms up. Let cool.
1. In a standing mixer whisk together aquafaba and cream of tartar until soft peaks. Then slowly add powdered sugar by the spoon full until stiff peaks.
2. In a separate bowl mix together remaining ingredients and gently fold in aquafaba meringue until full incorporated.
3. Pour into pie crust and bake at 350F for 30 mins. Increase temp to 375F and bake for an additional 15 mins. Pie should have a slight "jiggle" before pulling.
4. Cool over night in the frig or 1 hour in the freezer. Serve and enjoy!!