This recipe is so easy and delicious! My little one LOVES this and says "mmm" for every bite! I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do!
2 16oz cans Chickpeas(garbanzo, save water for other recipes)
1/2 red onion, small diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp cumin
Salt/Pepper to taste
1/3 cup Eggless mayo (I used "Just Mayo")
1 tbsp brown mustard
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped grapes (opt)
1. Saute chickpeas with onions and garlic until tender flavor with salt and pepper. Allow to cool.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients and flavor as needed. Serve immediately on toasted bread or chill for the future. Enjoy!
These granola bars are by far the easiest recipe I've ever done. I make them weekly in about 20 mins. I hope you enjoy them as much as my family does!
6 cups old fashioned oats
2 cups warmed Rice Syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup any kind of nut (I use macadamia)
1/2 cup of raisins and/or dried cranberries
1/2 dark non dairy chocolate
2 scoops of plant based protein powder
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F bake oats spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 10 mins. Allow to cool
2. Heat rice syrup on stove until consistency of oil. Take off heat to avoid burning.
3. Mix all ingredients but chocolate together. Add chocolate last and immediately place in sprayed baking sheet and place in freezer until set (about 1 hr). Cut into bars and store in refrigerator up to two weeks.
Hot Cocoa is my step daughter's favorite thing during any season, especially during the winter months. This is an easy recipe when you want to know what's in your mix. Hope you enjoy!
1/2 cup Pure Cocoa Powder
1 cup non-dairy powdered creamer
1 cup powdered sugar
Pinch of ground cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 tsp ground dried vanilla bean
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and store in an air tight container. Serve 2 heaping tbsp of mixture with 8 oz of hot plant based milk or water. Enjoy!